We Can Do This
As you get older, your risk of being hospitalized for COVID-19 increases. 8 out of 10 COVID-19 deaths reported in the U.S. have been in adults 65 years old and older.
Older Adults are at High Risk for Severe Illness from COVID
Get your updated vaccine now if your last dose was before September 2022 (October 2022 for kids 6 months – 11 years). Otherwise, wait until 2 months after you complete your primary vaccination series.
Completing your primary vaccination series means you got your first 2 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Novavax vaccine, or your 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Children 6 months – 4 years who got all 3 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech primary vaccination series don’t need an updated vaccine at this time.
COVID Vaccination Resources
Parker has joined thousands of individuals and groups in the fight to end the COVID-19 pandemic. By encouraging our families, friends, and communities to get vaccinated, you can make an impact at a critical time. #WeCanDoThis
We offer vaccines by appointment at our drive- thru vaccine clinic in New Hyde Park. Please click the button below to make an appointment or call (718) 289-2606.
Parker at Your Door Mobile Vaccination Program
Parker at Your Door has teamed up with the Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation to bring COVID vaccines to your community. Parker is working with community leaders to schedule visits to convenient locations throughout the region, including faith-based organizations, libraries, senior centers, community-based organizations, and fire stations. If you would like to schedule a mobile vaccine clinic for your organization or community, please call (718) 289-2606.
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation
271-11 76th Avenue, New Hyde Park
- Wednesday, April 26 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
La Fuerza Unida
40 Glen St 2nd Floor, Suite 1, Glen Cove
- Friday, April 28 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Friday, May 19 (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
North Amityville Firehouse
601 Broadway, Amityville
- Wednesday, May 3 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Wednesday, May 10 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Wednesday, May 17 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Wednesday, May 24 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Wednesday, May 31 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Life Skills Counseling Center
- Thursday, May 4 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm), 250 Fulton Ave, Hempstead
- Thursday, May 11 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm), 310 St Nicholas Ave Brooklyn/Queens
- Thursday, May 18 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm), 49-02 Queens Blvd Woodside
Optimum Primary Care Medical
380 Merrick Ave, East Meadow
- Thursday, May 25 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center, (ADRC)
200 Carleton Ave, East Islip
- Tuesday, May 9 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Tuesday, May 23 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
35 Post Ave Westbury
- Monday, May 22 (3:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
South Huntington Public Library
145 Pidgeon Hill Rd, Huntington Station
- Monday, May 8 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Monday, June 12 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Monday, May 8 (1:30 pm-3:30 pm): Desi Senior Center, 8537 168th St, Jamaica
- Friday, May 12 (9:30 am – 12:00 pm) : 178-36 Wexford Terrace #2B, Jamaica
We also offer in-home for individuals living in Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens who are homebound.
Individuals interested in scheduling a vaccine appointment may do ONE of the following:
- Call (718) 289-2606
- Send an email with your name, date of birth, address, and phone number to: email@example.com