Join our team!
Parker At Your Door, a medical house calls program serving the greater New York Metro region, is seeking a Full Time Primary Care Provider MD/DO/NP to provide quality primary medical care to our patients in the comfort of their homes.
*Now Conducting Visits in Queens and Nassau Counties-FT, PT and PV opportunities available*
As a Primary Care Provider, you will be responsible for assessing members with multiple co morbidities residing in the community. In this position, you will perform comprehensive evaluation of patients and provide medical management.
- Examine patients and order appropriate diagnostic workups
- Assess members with acute change in condition in a timely manner
- Maintains complete and accurate medical records
- Consults with other members of the interdisciplinary team to create appropriate and viable care plan
- Educate patients in topics such as disease process, medication and compliance
- Medical management of patients
- Licensure and current registration to practice as a NP/MD/DO in New York State
- Strong communication and follow up skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft including excel, knowledge of data entry, documentation and report generation
- Prior experience with the geriatric population and home care strongly preferred
- Knowledge of medical documentation
This position is a key clinical role within a growing community program, with the ability to make an impact and offers a significant personal and professional opportunity to join a world-renowned health care organization.
Parker at Your Door provides a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits to include medical insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Please send your resume to email@example.com